2018 Results & Awards Info
- Results (Google Sheet)
- We will be shipping awards along with a signed card from SBTC Athlete & U.S. Olympian Barbara Nwaba. Winners please email Coach Tom FitzSimons - firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBTC TRI-CHALLENGE & 1-MILE RUN WINNERS
Updated on April 9
- 5-8: Ella Forcey (Tri Challenge) & Avery D (1-Mile)
- 9-10: Anya Newton (Tri Challenge) & Kate Macza (1-Mile)
- 11-12: Clara McDonald (Tri Challenge) & Savanah N (1-Mile)
- 13-14: Makenzie Fauver (Tri Challenge AND 1-Mile)
- 5-8: Amir Keaton (Tri Challenge AND 1-Mile)
- 9-10: Mason Skidmore (Tri Challenge) & Terry Manning (1-Mile)
- 11-12: Jude Neary (Tri Challenge) & Aiden Scott (1-Mile)
- 13-14: Erich Gobel (Tri-Challenge)
In partnership with the Sam Adams Combined Events Invitational the Santa Barbara Track Club (SBTC) is inviting all youth athletes to compete in events on the same track as their favorite Olympians and Olympic hopefuls. We will be hosting a Youth Tri-Challenge and a 1-Mile Run.
Save $5 by registering online below by Wednesday, April 4, 2018. Register online below using our online payment form. Registered SBTC Youth TC Spring 2018 members must register, but will not need to pay (included in season dues).
Champions' BIB and Gold medals will be awarded in the following boys and girls age categories: 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 & 13-14.
All youth athletes interested in participating in the SBTC Youth Tri-Challenge are also invited to the FREE SBTC Youth Track & Field Clinic earlier in the week on Wednesday, April 4. During the clinic, children will receive coaching instruction from Olympians and SBTC’s Olympic hopefuls to learn how to run, jump and throw in preparation for Saturday's Competition. The Tri-Challenge will be a series of three events taking place on Saturday, April 7 during the Sam Adams Combined Events Invitational to put to the test the skills which were taught at the clinic.
All proceeds from the Sam Adams Week of Festivities go towards supporting the Santa Barbara Track Club, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to create a progressive & cohesive track & field experience for all members of the Santa Barbara community.
Youth athletes must check-in 30 minutes prior to event.
SBTC TRI-CHALLENGE SCHEDULE (Tent. - last updated 3/12)
- Youth Tri-Challenge 100m Dash - 10:50am
- Youth Tri-Challenge Long Jump - 11:25am
- Youth Tri-Challenge Softball Throw / Turbo Javelin - 12:10am
SBTC YOUTH MILE
- 11:25am - 1 Mile Run