The Santa Barbara Youth Track Relays is for grades Kindergarten through 8th. Registration will take place on site and for any questions please contact the youth director. The meet entry fee is $20 (cash or check made out to Santa Barbara Track Club accepted).
Events Rules Per Athlete
- Relays - Unlimited Participation in Relays
- Track Events - One Individual Event per Athlete
- Field Events - One Jump & One Through per Athlete
Events will all start with the Girls followed by the Boys, Youngest to Oldest.
Track Events begin at 9:00am and are on a rolling schedule in the following order:
- 4 x Mile
- 400m Dash
- 4 x 200m
- 1 Mile Run
- 100m Dash
- 4 x 400m
- Long Jump (three jumps): 9:00 - 10:15AM
- High Jump: Grades K-4 at 9:15am / Grades 5-8 at 10:15am
- Shot Put (three throws): 9:00 - 10:15AM
- Turbo Javelin (three throws): 9:00 - 10:15AM
- The oldest member of any relay will determine the age group the relay will race against.
- Teams with Boys & Girls will run in the Boy's heat.
- Unlimited relays, one run, one jump and one throw allowed
- First place medals will be awarded to individuals and relays in each division.